FIRE RESCUE PARTNER SAW K-12 FD RESCUE - A FIRE-RESCUE SAW DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE FIRE SERVICE!
You can choose this saw in a 12" or 14" model. Also choose the option of a 12"/24-tip or 14"/30-tip Carbide blade.
The Partner K-12 FD (970) answers the call for almost every cutting need on scene. It is the Worlds Most Advanced Fire Rescue Saw...
VENTILATIONS JOBS: Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Flat Roofs, Trench Cuts, etc.
FORCIBLE ENTRY: Security Bars, Roll Down Doors, Fireproof Doors, Vacants, HUD Reinforced Doors/Windows, etc.
HEAVY RESCUE: Building Collapse, Industrial Accidents, Natural Disasters, Recoveries, etc
EXTRICATIONS: Aircraft, Buses, Tractor-Trailers, Passenger Cars, Auto Fires, Farm and Industrial Accidents, etc.
1) Chrome Blade Guard - For durability and optimum visibility
2) Mounted Sling Assembly - Adjustable, quick-release strap allows the operator to carry the tool over one shoulder, allowing full freedom of movement and leaving both hands free
3) Decompression Valve - Reduces the force necessary to start the saw by 50%
4) Large D-Grip Starter Handle - Large grip handle for mobility of use with firefighter gloves
5) Active Air Filtration - Internal and fully sealed, three stage filter system which protects against fireground elements
6) ReadyStart, Momentary Stop Switch - Push type switch that simplifies stopping procedure and resets for subsequent starts
* Engine: Air-Cooled, two-cycle
* Displacement: 94 cc
* Power: 6.1 hp
* Weight (Without Blade): 22.9 lbs.
* Guard: 14-inch
* Cutting Depth: 5" * Arbor: 1" Standard
In 1958, Partner introduced the world's first fire rescue saw - the original K12. Today, we are proud to bring you this new Partner K-12 FD. Designed exclusively for the fire service, pound per pound this saw is the most effective power cutter in the field. 6.1 horsepower, weighing an unbelieveable 23 lbs.!!!
CUTTING INFORMATION: For roof ventilation on a fire scene, using the (12") 12-tip or 24-tip Carbide Blade, the cutting depth will be 3-inches. A (14") 30-tip Carbide Blade has a cutting depth of 5-inches.
NOTE: Owner's manual calls for a 40:1 fuel mixture. In many cases, 50:1 ratio provides for easier start-up.