Petzl Navaho Bod
The Petzl Navaho Bod Fast is a versatile work positioning and fall arrest harness. It features a sternal and a dorsal attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system.
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- Waistbelt and suspension seat lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing and are linked to the directional ventral connector for easy donning
- If the waistbelt is weighted, the load is transferred to the shoulder straps, which distribute it over the shoulders
- The ventral attachment point distributes the weight more evenly between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended work
- The two lateral attachment points transfer the weight evenly around the waistbelt for comfort when leaning back in the belt (with support for the feet)
- A rear attachment point on the waistbelt for connecting a restraint lanyard
- Three equipment loops with protective sheath
- Slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles
- Recommend height
Size 1: 63" to 71"
Size 2: 69" to 79"